Hours: Flexible hours that are based on customer’s maintenance needs
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License with proof of insurance and good driving record
- Versatile equipment maintenance repair skill set
- PLC and Welding experience
- Light welding beneficialAbility to adhere to OSHA regulations including, but not limited to fall protection, lock-out tag-out procedures
- 1-3 years wrench in hand experience (mechanical, engineering, electrical, copiers, or cable installation (Experience limited to only computer/IT repair and installation is not generally a fit for this role)
- Must be able to read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time
- Lift 80 lbs and climb 15+ ft.
- Must reside within 15-20 miles of the target city
- Must have standard tools used in the craft
- Be a self-starter, driving customer satisfaction with a passion for equipment maintenance
- Must complete a drug screen and the CPES Essential Job Functions Form prior to working.
- Maintain a variety of light industrial equipment found in retail locations and manufacturing facilities, such as paint shakers, carpet carousels, checkout stand, blind cutting machines, shopping carts, and lifts.
- You must be a self-starter, eager to “hit the road” and derive great satisfaction in getting customer’s equipment up and running.
- Generally, provide maintenance and repairs in various locations within a 1.5-hour radius of your home.
- Primary responsibilities:
- Be customer-focused, strive to delight the customerBe available and accessible by phone and computer daily as required
- Maintain/ troubleshoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properlyPerform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues
- Explain each service and repair performed to customersUse sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues
- Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as requiredUse computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control, and reporting
- Working Conditions/ Environment:
- Working in the outdoors on construction/landscape equipment as well as in cold, hot and damp areas.
- Lifting from the waist, lifting from the shoulder, prolonged standing and repetition of hand and arm movements, working at heights and bending is also a part of working conditions
Job Type: Full-time
This opportunity is available in several locations. If you live within 20 miles of any of the cities below, please forward your resume to me at: email@example.com
- White Plains, NY
- Bremerton, WA
- Port Orchard, WA
- Bedford, NH
- Shreveport, LA
- Concord, NH
- Bossier City, LA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Lewisville, TX
- Troy, MI
- Des Moines, IA
- Brockton, MA
- Bridgewater, MA
- Stamford, NY
- Silverdale, WA
- Port Chester, NY