Head over to Bass Pro for a chance to win a 2016 Toyota Rav 4 Hybrid
One of the nation’s largest privately owned safety and fire protection company providing equipment and services for all aspects of Industrial Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, and Fire Protection. This company is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technicians to join our team in the Atlanta, GA area, Gainsville, FL and Jacksonville, FL area. As a Field Service Technician, you will work with some of the largest and most successful companies in the world and will receive top notch training on industry-leading fire alarm systems and fire suppression equipment.
We provide a thorough training program that includes webinars, classes, and field work to help you feel fully prepared to tackle any problem that arises. For individuals with industry-related knowledge, we offer incentives for each level of NICET that you pass. It is time to work for a company that encourages you to be the best you can be. We have seen over 200% growth as a company in the last 10 years, so you will have plenty of opportunity to advance your career in this stable organization!
If you are successful in landing this role, you can expect:
- Very competitive compensation
- A benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, matched 401(k) and other valuable benefits
- Uniforms, tools, laptop computer, cell phone, credit card and a company vehicle will be provided
- Stability — Work for a growing company that will provide you with a number of long term career options
- A great atmosphere and work culture
- Training is provided, as needed
- Primary focus will be on systems inspection, testing and maintenance of commercial clean agent fire suppression and fire alarm systems.
- Perform on-site routine maintenance and emergency service, including trouble-shooting, repair and replacement of system equipment.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Required Experience
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in servicing electrical/mechanical systems in the Fire Alarm or Special Hazard fire suppression industry
- Experience reading blue prints preferred
- NICET (Fire Alarm / Special Hazard) certification preferred
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your resume to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to tackle the development of a comprehensive B2B marketing program? Do you love using metrics to help support in decision-making?
My client needs a person experienced in lead generation & development to support our growing sales team. Our company provides professional services that are both niche and competitive; the right person for this position will know how to develop a compelling message that engages executives and C-suite customers. They are looking for someone that is analytical by nature, understands marketing’s critical roll in company growth, and likes to “roll up their sleeves” to get things done.
This client is serious about designing software. Thier mission is to define software that their customers will love. Just a few things you might expect in this position:
- Working with management from Service Delivery, Sales, R&D and HR, contribute to company strategy and definition of clear pathways to drive revenue growth
- Refine and articulate strategic vision for marketing department, as well as integrations with other departments
- Create, execute and track campaigns to generate leads
- Weekly tracking and reporting of marketing metrics, including lead generation and development, campaign performance, and ROI
- Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a 4-year accredited university
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B companies
- Proficiency in Salesforce (including administrative and analytical uses), WordPress, Google Analytics and marketing automation tools
If you feel that this is right up you ally, e-mail your resume to: email@example.com