Are you ready to tackle the development of a comprehensive B2B marketing program? Do you love using metrics to help support in decision-making?
My client needs a person experienced in lead generation & development to support our growing sales team. Our company provides professional services that are both niche and competitive; the right person for this position will know how to develop a compelling message that engages executives and C-suite customers. They are looking for someone that is analytical by nature, understands marketing’s critical roll in company growth, and likes to “roll up their sleeves” to get things done.
This client is serious about designing software. Thier mission is to define software that their customers will love. Just a few things you might expect in this position:
- Working with management from Service Delivery, Sales, R&D and HR, contribute to company strategy and definition of clear pathways to drive revenue growth
- Refine and articulate strategic vision for marketing department, as well as integrations with other departments
- Create, execute and track campaigns to generate leads
- Weekly tracking and reporting of marketing metrics, including lead generation and development, campaign performance, and ROI
- Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a 4-year accredited university
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B companies
- Proficiency in Salesforce (including administrative and analytical uses), WordPress, Google Analytics and marketing automation tools
If you feel that this is right up you ally, e-mail your resume to: email@example.com