One of the nation’s largest privately owned safety and fire protection company providing equipment and services for all aspects of Industrial Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, and Fire Protection. This company is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technicians to join our team in the Atlanta, GA area, Gainsville, FL and Jacksonville, FL area. As a Field Service Technician, you will work with some of the largest and most successful companies in the world and will receive top notch training on industry-leading fire alarm systems and fire suppression equipment.
We provide a thorough training program that includes webinars, classes, and field work to help you feel fully prepared to tackle any problem that arises. For individuals with industry-related knowledge, we offer incentives for each level of NICET that you pass. It is time to work for a company that encourages you to be the best you can be. We have seen over 200% growth as a company in the last 10 years, so you will have plenty of opportunity to advance your career in this stable organization!
If you are successful in landing this role, you can expect:
- Very competitive compensation
- A benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, matched 401(k) and other valuable benefits
- Uniforms, tools, laptop computer, cell phone, credit card and a company vehicle will be provided
- Stability — Work for a growing company that will provide you with a number of long term career options
- A great atmosphere and work culture
- Training is provided, as needed
- Primary focus will be on systems inspection, testing and maintenance of commercial clean agent fire suppression and fire alarm systems.
- Perform on-site routine maintenance and emergency service, including trouble-shooting, repair and replacement of system equipment.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Required Experience
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in servicing electrical/mechanical systems in the Fire Alarm or Special Hazard fire suppression industry
- Experience reading blue prints preferred
- NICET (Fire Alarm / Special Hazard) certification preferred
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your resume to me: email@example.com