So, we are well into the New Year..have you been sticking to your resolutions? I stopped making resolutions years ago and instead use this time of year as a planning period for the year ahead. One area that is most likely on everyone’s list is their finances or credit. Let’s face it, having bad credit is just shooting yourself in the foot. You’ll pay more for everything and be denied for jobs and housing. Last year I signed up with Self Lender. My credit was not where I needed it to be and I knew that I had to do something to build it. I hadn’t had a credit card in years and when applying was denied due to a lack of revolving credit accounts. I’ve only had the Self Lender loan for about 5 months and have seen an increase in my credit score of 60 points! Also, if you’re a person that has problems with saving money you’ll walk away having saved $550. Now the trick is not to buy a cute bag with that money but to reinvest it.
Here’s why I love my self lender account:
- Self Lender reports your loan payments to all credit bureaus.
- Join Self Lender for free and get free credit score tracking with credit monitoring at no cost
- Apply for credit builder account which acts like a savings plan that builds credit. No cost to apply. No hard credit check. Pay $12 only if you activate the credit builder account. Next month, commit to pay $48.50 per month for 12 months. Payments are reported to the credit bureaus and your FDIC-insured credit builder account earns you interest.
- If you would like to save more you can save more monthly.
- You set your payment date.
- After 12 months of on-time payments, you’ve established credit history with all three credit bureaus and your savings unlocks with $550 plus interest
Sign-up using the link below!
Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review but I will receive a referral bonus if you sign up (Don’t hate, I just hooked you up 😊).