One of the nation’s largest privately owned safety and fire protection company providing equipment and services for all aspects of Industrial Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, and Fire Protection. This company is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technicians to join our team in the Atlanta, GA area, Gainsville, FL and Jacksonville, FL area. As a Field Service Technician, you will work with some of the largest and most successful companies in the world and will receive top notch training on industry-leading fire alarm systems and fire suppression equipment.
We provide a thorough training program that includes webinars, classes, and field work to help you feel fully prepared to tackle any problem that arises. For individuals with industry-related knowledge, we offer incentives for each level of NICET that you pass. It is time to work for a company that encourages you to be the best you can be. We have seen over 200% growth as a company in the last 10 years, so you will have plenty of opportunity to advance your career in this stable organization!
If you are successful in landing this role, you can expect:
- Very competitive compensation
- A benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, matched 401(k) and other valuable benefits
- Uniforms, tools, laptop computer, cell phone, credit card and a company vehicle will be provided
- Stability — Work for a growing company that will provide you with a number of long term career options
- A great atmosphere and work culture
- Training is provided, as needed
Are you ready to tackle the development of a comprehensive B2B marketing program? Do you love using metrics to help support in decision-making?
My client needs a person experienced in lead generation & development to support our growing sales team. Our company provides professional services that are both niche and competitive; the right person for this position will know how to develop a compelling message that engages executives and C-suite customers. They are looking for someone that is analytical by nature, understands marketing’s critical roll in company growth, and likes to “roll up their sleeves” to get things done.
This client is serious about designing software. Thier mission is to define software that their customers will love. Just a few things you might expect in this position:
- Working with management from Service Delivery, Sales, R&D and HR, contribute to company strategy and definition of clear pathways to drive revenue growth
- Refine and articulate strategic vision for marketing department, as well as integrations with other departments
- Create, execute and track campaigns to generate leads
- Weekly tracking and reporting of marketing metrics, including lead generation and development, campaign performance, and ROI
- Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a 4-year accredited university
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B companies
- Proficiency in Salesforce (including administrative and analytical uses), WordPress, Google Analytics and marketing automation tools
If you feel that this is right up you ally, e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Hours: Flexible hours that are based on customer’s maintenance needs
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License with proof of insurance and good driving record
- Versatile equipment maintenance repair skill set
- PLC and Welding experience
- Light welding beneficialAbility to adhere to OSHA regulations including, but not limited to fall protection, lock-out tag-out procedures
- 1-3 years wrench in hand experience (mechanical, engineering, electrical, copiers, or cable installation (Experience limited to only computer/IT repair and installation is not generally a fit for this role)
- Must be able to read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time
- Lift 80 lbs and climb 15+ ft.
- Must reside within 15-20 miles of the target city
- Must have standard tools used in the craft
- Be a self-starter, driving customer satisfaction with a passion for equipment maintenance
- Must complete a drug screen and the CPES Essential Job Functions Form prior to working.
- Maintain a variety of light industrial equipment found in retail locations and manufacturing facilities, such as paint shakers, carpet carousels, checkout stand, blind cutting machines, shopping carts, and lifts.
- You must be a self-starter, eager to “hit the road” and derive great satisfaction in getting customer’s equipment up and running.
- Generally, provide maintenance and repairs in various locations within a 1.5-hour radius of your home.
- Primary responsibilities:
- Be customer-focused, strive to delight the customerBe available and accessible by phone and computer daily as required
- Maintain/ troubleshoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properlyPerform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues
- Explain each service and repair performed to customersUse sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues
- Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as requiredUse computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control, and reporting
- Working Conditions/ Environment:
- Working in the outdoors on construction/landscape equipment as well as in cold, hot and damp areas.
- Lifting from the waist, lifting from the shoulder, prolonged standing and repetition of hand and arm movements, working at heights and bending is also a part of working conditions
Job Type: Full-time
This opportunity is available in several locations. If you live within 20 miles of any of the cities below, please forward your resume to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- White Plains, NY
- Bremerton, WA
- Port Orchard, WA
- Bedford, NH
- Shreveport, LA
- Concord, NH
- Bossier City, LA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Lewisville, TX
- Troy, MI
- Des Moines, IA
- Brockton, MA
- Bridgewater, MA
- Stamford, NY
- Silverdale, WA
- Port Chester, NY
This section of my blog will highlight any positions that I am staffing for. If you would like to be considered for any of the opportunities listed below, please send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Include: Full name, best number to reach you and your e-mail address
Lastly, please review the job description and update your resume to include any experience that you have that also matches what the employer is looking for. As a recruiter, I would have to say that not tayloring your resume for each job submittal is the biggest mistake that I have seen applicants make.
Thank You for allowing me to help you Get Your Grind On!