So, we are well into the New Year..have you been sticking to your resolutions? I stopped making resolutions years ago and instead use this time of year as a planning period for the year ahead. One area that is most likely on everyone’s list is their finances or credit. Let’s face it, having bad credit is just shooting yourself in the foot. You’ll pay more for everything and be denied for jobs and housing. Last year I signed up with Self Lender. My credit was not where I needed it to be and I knew that I had to do something to build it. I hadn’t had a credit card in years and when applying was denied due to a lack of revolving credit accounts. I’ve only had the Self Lender loan for about 5 months and have seen an increase in my credit score of 60 points! Also, if you’re a person that has problems with saving money you’ll walk away having saved $550. Now the trick is not to buy a cute bag with that money but to reinvest it.
Here’s why I love my self lender account:
- Self Lender reports your loan payments to all credit bureaus.
- Join Self Lender for free and get free credit score tracking with credit monitoring at no cost
- Apply for credit builder account which acts like a savings plan that builds credit. No cost to apply. No hard credit check. Pay $12 only if you activate the credit builder account. Next month, commit to pay $48.50 per month for 12 months. Payments are reported to the credit bureaus and your FDIC-insured credit builder account earns you interest.
- If you would like to save more you can save more monthly.
- You set your payment date.
- After 12 months of on-time payments, you’ve established credit history with all three credit bureaus and your savings unlocks with $550 plus interest
Sign-up using the link below!
Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review but I will receive a referral bonus if you sign up (Don’t hate, I just hooked you up 😊).
Click the link below and receive free shipping on orders of $35.00 dollars or more.
Thank me later 🙂
Grab Free Shipping Link Here
Head over to Panera Bread and pick up a cold lemonade for just $1 on 8/5th and 8/6th. Proceeds will go to Panera Bread’s kid foundation.
Head over to Bass Pro for a chance to win a 2016 Toyota Rav 4 Hybrid
Click here to Win a Rav 4 Hybrid
One of the nation’s largest privately owned safety and fire protection company providing equipment and services for all aspects of Industrial Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, and Fire Protection. This company is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technicians to join our team in the Atlanta, GA area, Gainsville, FL and Jacksonville, FL area. As a Field Service Technician, you will work with some of the largest and most successful companies in the world and will receive top notch training on industry-leading fire alarm systems and fire suppression equipment.
We provide a thorough training program that includes webinars, classes, and field work to help you feel fully prepared to tackle any problem that arises. For individuals with industry-related knowledge, we offer incentives for each level of NICET that you pass. It is time to work for a company that encourages you to be the best you can be. We have seen over 200% growth as a company in the last 10 years, so you will have plenty of opportunity to advance your career in this stable organization!
If you are successful in landing this role, you can expect:
- Very competitive compensation
- A benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, matched 401(k) and other valuable benefits
- Uniforms, tools, laptop computer, cell phone, credit card and a company vehicle will be provided
- Stability — Work for a growing company that will provide you with a number of long term career options
- A great atmosphere and work culture
- Training is provided, as needed
Hours: Flexible hours that are based on customer’s maintenance needs
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License with proof of insurance and good driving record
- Versatile equipment maintenance repair skill set
- PLC and Welding experience
- Light welding beneficialAbility to adhere to OSHA regulations including, but not limited to fall protection, lock-out tag-out procedures
- 1-3 years wrench in hand experience (mechanical, engineering, electrical, copiers, or cable installation (Experience limited to only computer/IT repair and installation is not generally a fit for this role)
- Must be able to read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time
- Lift 80 lbs and climb 15+ ft.
- Must reside within 15-20 miles of the target city
- Must have standard tools used in the craft
- Be a self-starter, driving customer satisfaction with a passion for equipment maintenance
- Must complete a drug screen and the CPES Essential Job Functions Form prior to working.
- Maintain a variety of light industrial equipment found in retail locations and manufacturing facilities, such as paint shakers, carpet carousels, checkout stand, blind cutting machines, shopping carts, and lifts.
- You must be a self-starter, eager to “hit the road” and derive great satisfaction in getting customer’s equipment up and running.
- Generally, provide maintenance and repairs in various locations within a 1.5-hour radius of your home.
- Primary responsibilities:
- Be customer-focused, strive to delight the customerBe available and accessible by phone and computer daily as required
- Maintain/ troubleshoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properlyPerform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues
- Explain each service and repair performed to customersUse sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues
- Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as requiredUse computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control, and reporting
- Working Conditions/ Environment:
- Working in the outdoors on construction/landscape equipment as well as in cold, hot and damp areas.
- Lifting from the waist, lifting from the shoulder, prolonged standing and repetition of hand and arm movements, working at heights and bending is also a part of working conditions
Job Type: Full-time
This opportunity is available in several locations. If you live within 20 miles of any of the cities below, please forward your resume to me at: email@example.com
- White Plains, NY
- Bremerton, WA
- Port Orchard, WA
- Bedford, NH
- Shreveport, LA
- Concord, NH
- Bossier City, LA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Lewisville, TX
- Troy, MI
- Des Moines, IA
- Brockton, MA
- Bridgewater, MA
- Stamford, NY
- Silverdale, WA
- Port Chester, NY
Check here monthly, for our contest and giveaways! I will also post any contest that I have found online (there nothing like getting something for FREE).
Disclaimer: I may receive an additional entry or compensation for sharing contest opportunities.
This section of my blog will highlight any positions that I am staffing for. If you would like to be considered for any of the opportunities listed below, please send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include: Full name, best number to reach you and your e-mail address
Lastly, please review the job description and update your resume to include any experience that you have that also matches what the employer is looking for. As a recruiter, I would have to say that not tayloring your resume for each job submittal is the biggest mistake that I have seen applicants make.
Thank You for allowing me to help you Get Your Grind On!
In Spite Of
After the rings have been exchanged and the honeymoon is over, the reality of everyday life with all of it’s challenges begins to sink in. It is in the everyday that our devotion and commitments are tested. How we react to them will set the tone of not only our marriages but also our relationships with our family and friends. It easy to love, be attentive and romantic when everything in our life is going as planned. How do you react when thrown off course? Whenever I feel one of those days getting the best of me I remind myself of 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 – Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. It reminds me to be patient with not only my family but myself.
How does 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 inspire you to be a better wife and mother?